Wednesday, April 5, 2017

One bottle in and how it went

We are three to four weeks in, (my memory isnt that great) and coming to the end of the bottle of hempture. I have to say im impressed with the changes but they are still very mild compared to others stories. I have to remind myself of my sons size so giving a low strength might have been hoping for too much.
I have really noticed an improvement in eye contact. I still cant get used to it as eye contact normally meant something was about to happen but its there and its such a nice change. He is asking more questions, interested in more around him and answering us more, not just yelling at us to stop shouting anytime we we had to ask him a question.  He even asked me where we got the painting on the wall. Granted its there 6 or 7 years but hes noticed it,He wanted a takeaway pizza, wouldn't accept that we couldn't get one and got very agitated. It was a long evening but I only had to defend myself once. And he sought out hugs during it, so he knew what he needed sensory wise. And I could hug him without fearing being hurt.

Sunday we went out for dinner in a local pub. The first time going out as a family in a long time. Especially somewhere so busy and with actual plates and glasses, not take away with plastic cups.
He was very on edge, so I was very on edge. Waiting was a problem, there was no relaxing. He wanted to go straight up and get his food, no matter who was ready. There was no waiting for desert, he was finished his meal so he had to go up and once we were finished it was time to go! Even with the ipad he wasn't going to relax, we were leaving end of story. I found it very hard to relax, I knew the potential risk with drinks on the table, his siblings at the same table etc but even though he stood alot and was shouting there were no incidents.

As im just finished the first bottle of Hempture, I dont think its enough for him. Hes on .25ml twice a day but if I increase it more I think he gets a little loud. He shouts more.  So I've decided to try the Charlottes Web 500 bottle. Its double the price at 80euro but I'm very hopeful with this. The reviews have been fantastic so far, I'm really keeping an open mind.

Wish us luck...

5 comments:

  1. The Charlotte's Web 500 is twice the price but remember it is also twice the potency too. We've not noticed a lot and we have a tricky emotional half an hour each evening but it's probably less than it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Claire, I really hope you see a change x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. top dog cbd oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the large part, CBD oil was demonstrated to be a top quality choice for pet ailment therapy. http://cbdforpain.net/ has various tutorials related to cbd for pain.

    ReplyDelete