Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Week 1 and how it went

Its been nearly two since he started on hempture. I started him off on 5 drops at lunch time and after a few days increased to 5 drops twice a day. Because I was loosing my sanity waiting for the drops to come out I bought a small syringe and measured the drops. 7 drops is the equivalent to about .2mls so I have just increased it to 7. Unfortunately its messy removing the little plastic cap to get the syringe in and the numbers keep coming off it so I'm back to the dropper. I did figure out though if you store it upside down they come out slightly quicker.  Hes still very good at taking it but wont keep it in his mouth at all.

Im not sure if I have noticed a massive difference. We havent had any really bad behaviours only one or two outbursts. Since I went from 5 drops to 7 he is a little louder, stimming and scratching but these are all common behaviours that come and go anyway. He is a little bit chattier, asking more questions but its still on his terms. If you ask him something he still tells you to "STOP YELLING".  His respite commented on him being more relaxed and chatty and they didnt know he was on it so I guess thats good. And all school reports are good. His book today said he was more verbal, that could mean hes chattier or hes stimming alot more.
One thing that has improved is his eye contact. He looks at you more. Im still getting used to this as when he normally looks at your face it means hes planning something and may lash out. So even though its nice I havent let my guard down. And he is alot more tolerant of his brother and sister. Normally it wouldnt be safe for them to play a game that may be loud anywhere near him, he just couldnt take the noise and would scream at them so they usually keep games like that upstairs. On Sunday they spent 15mins playing hide and seek and some other chasing game before he tried to lash out and even then that wasnt his usual freaking out, more of a warning.

I dont really know what I was expecting yet, if I was hoping for too much or not hoping for anything so Im not buying the improvements are the oil or just coincidence. Im really relieved there hasnt been anything negative. Im only half way into the bottle so Ill decide soon if I want to increase the dose or change to a stronger CBD content.

All in all not bad for week !

13 comments:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! purest cbdoil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Best cbd oilfor anxiety

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it is not listed on the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), a person should consult their doctor before using it to treat anxiety.Click here to know more about bestcbdvapeoil.org.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bringing using prescription drugs to a finish is not simple, it's to be carried out slowly to enable the body recover the chemicals that were replaced by the drug. www.strongestcbdoil.net has more information on the strongestcbdoil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the same time, it can be a useful dietary supplement for enhancing one's general wellbeing and health on cbdoilforsale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. cbd vape juice

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's safe for your pets (they cannot over-dose), and it's non-psychoactive.More information on sleepsprayable click here.

    ReplyDelete

  9. If it comes to CBD oil, you won't know always what actual dosage you're receiving since it's tough to know the precise number of active elements of the CBD oil your entire body ends up actually absorbing. You can find more details on cbd for pain on the site http://cbdforpain.net/.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After taking up a couple of dosages, the dog became more stable in only a couple of minutes and is quite pleased with the results they achieved. More information on cbddrops on cbddrops.org/.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you want to buy cbd oil products?
    Visit us for more info and updates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. topdogcbd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. best CBD products

    ReplyDelete